Birthday Fun Party Hats

These hats are great for that special day! You pick the colors and the design. It is a custom hat just for YOU or that SPECIAL SOMEONE!! Add a birthday shirt for only $16.50!



Hats are made with felt material and are embroidered with your design and name/monogram. There is a unique touch of Pompoms for boys and Sparkles and Feather Boa for girls. Also pick your four favorite colors of ribbon to add that special look to the top of your hat. Ribbon is all grosgrain or satin.

Felt Colors: Kelly Green, Lime Green, Red, Orange, Light Blue, Royal Blue, Bright Neon Blue, Purple, Light Purple, White, Light Pink, Hot Pink. I will send swatches of any of these colors for FREE!

Thread Colors: You just let me know what colors you are wanting and we will make it happen!

Feather Boa: white, light pink, light purple (if these aren’t the colors you are looking for contact me and I will see what I can get you. There are other colors out there; I just don’t have them all on hand.)

Pompoms: red, white, pinks, purples, orange, yellow, blue, green

Ribbon Colors: light & dark pink, white, light & dark purple, red, blue, yellow, green, orange, lime green, teal (Looking for other colors? Please just contact me.)

Font Options: See under Custom Designer Burps for options

Design Options:


No comments: